Looking for the best Spider and Varicose Vein Treatment Center? Your search for the top Vein Center Ends Here
One in two Americans is looking for a spider and varicose vein treatment center. Whether you have spidery, bluish lines, or more prominent bulging veins, you would probably want top quality treatment, that is effective. The Spider and Variose Vein Treatment Center (VTC) is the answer to your problems! Here are the reasons why we think this clinic can help you get the best vein treatment possible:
Voted #1 Vein Center
The Spider and Varicose Vein Treatment Center selects doctors based entirely onmerit and skill. All the doctors on board are Ivy-league trained, board certified vein specialists, who have been at the top of their class and received numerous awards. The expert care that they provide is unparalleled.
Cutting edge vein treatments
Recent advances in treatment, like VenaSeal, and Varithena, are available at VTC, and the vein doctors are experienced in delivering these new technologies. The doctors at VTC have helped pioneer some of the latest vein treatments on the market.
Minimally invasive procedures
The traditional treatments for varicose veins, including vein stripping and ambulatory phlebectomy, are invasive surgical procedures in which the leg is cut and the entire defective vein is removed from your body. On the other hand, minimally invasive procedures can remove the functionality of the defective vein with a couple of injections and a small incision at the most. This reduces the time taken for the actual procedure, the recovery time – and is painless!
What kinds of procedures are offered at the Spider and Varicose Vein Treatment Center?
The Vein Treatment Clinic offers the following procedures for the management of varicose veins and spider veins:
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA): This is a procedure where the defective varicose vein is sealed using heat. The surface of the skin over the vein is numbed with anesthetic, and the vein doctor makes a tiny nick to expose the vein. A radiofrequency catheter is then inserted into the vin, which delivers heat to it. The heat causes the treated vein to swell, scar, and seal itself off from blood flow.
- VenaSeal: This is less invasive than RFA. It involves directly inserting a needle into your defective vein, under imaging guidance, Through the needle, medicated glue is dispersed throughout the length of the defective vein, ensuring that it gets sealed off.
- Sclerotherapy: This is done for spider veins, which are smaller. A medicated solution, called a sclerosant, is injected directly into the vein, through tiny needles. The sclerosant irritates the vein walls, causing them to scar, and eventually seal off.
- ClariVein: This is an advanced technique that allows sclerotherapy to be used for larger veins. where a tiny catheter is directly inserted into the varicose vein under imaging guidance. Once within the vein, the catheter rotates, and disperses sclerosant throughout the vein.
- Varithena: The sclerosant is available in the form of foam, which disperses over a wider area. This can be employed for larger spider veins, and to seal off smaller varicose veins.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA): This is technically similar to RFA. Instead of a radiofrequency catheter, a laser fiber is inserted into your defective vein, and laser energy is used, rather than heat energy on the vein walls. EVLA and RFA are equally effective, but the high potency of the laser beam makes the EVLA process slightly more uncomfortable than RFA. This is why most expert vein specialists prefer RFA.
All the above outpatient procedures are extremely short – you can get it done in less than an hour. As these procedures are minimally invasive, they require no recovery time, and you can even get back to work the same day.
Varicose and Spider veins are symptoms that require treatment exclusively by an experienced Vein Specialist
Although spider and varicose veins are common, not many people seek expert help, choosing to try home remedies and conservative measures. At the most, some rest and exercise, and even compression stockings can help you relieve symptoms, but no home treatment will help you actually cure the problem – which is the presence of a defective vein.
If you have visible varicose veins or spider veins, these reflect the presence of a more complex condition called chronic venous insufficiency. This is a condition in which the valves at the top of your leg veins become weak. Since the job of these valves is to send blood efficiently from the legs to the heart, their weakness and failure allows blood to collect in the legs. This causes swollen ankles, throbbing, achy legs, and even some serious consequences like blood clots and skin ulcers. Therefore, it may not be wise to ignore varicose and spider veins – even if you do not have any symptoms. A vein specialist will be able to help you identify if you have chronic venous insufficiency, and grade its severity. The vein doctor will also be able to choose the most appropriate treatment for you, based on your history and imaging studies.
Meet our certified diplomate team
Dr. Namrata Khimani
Venous specialist | Harvard Medical School
Dr. Khimani is a nationally recognized leader in the field of venous medicine. She is an expert in Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Treatment based in New York City. While Dr. Khimani treats a variety of patients experiencing varicose vein problems, she also sub-specializes in the treatment of vein disease in women, including those with pregnancy and post-pregnancy related spider and varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins and spider veins, suffer from leg cramps, leg swelling, or restless leg syndrome, come see Dr. Khimani at our Vein Treatment Center NYC. Most procedures are covered by major medical insurances, including Medicare. Call us and get verified today.
We’re preparing your estimate
We need a bit more information from you to provide an accurate estimate. Stay tuned, one of our team members will reach out to you shortly to ask you a few questions and provide you with an estimate based on your medical needs and insurance coverage.
In the meantime, learn more about vein disease, treatments and find you local experts below:
Request an appointment
We are one of the top spider vein and varicose vein treatment centers in the Nation, offering the latest treatments and the most state of the art technology. Our vein treatment center sources the best vein doctors and specialists from around the world.
Covered by most insurances, including Medicare.
Enter your information below to get started
By emailing us or contacting us via web form, you are accepting the inherent privacy limitations of online communication. For more information about internet privacy, please read our Communication by Email/Text document. Please respond “stop” to text messages to opt out.